It is important for you to know that we may use some of the personal information provided by you during the use of this website and by using this site you agree to this use.
Your contact details will be stored in our computer database and this, together with other information provided by you (and this information may be supplemented by information we receive from third parties), may be used by us to:
(1) for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on by any of the following methods, including e-mail; telephone; SMS text message and post; and
(2) arrange and monitor any competitions we might offer on the website.
In order to protect you and our other customers, and us, from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other companies, other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
As regards the Disclosure of Your Information, we may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above: (1) to other companies in our Group;
(2) to employees and agents of our Group to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by our Group now or in the future; (3) agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs;
(4) to other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions. (5) to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
As regards Security, we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us. Please note that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please contact us and we will remove within a reasonable time period, your details from our database.
(5) All incoming and outgoing email messages and associated data are archived locally here at thinklab and additionally archived in the cloud, managed by Google. Data that is stored locally is fully encrypted in a secure environment that only we have access to. We store such data in order to provide a better service. If you wish to view the data we store or wish for said data to be securely deleted, please send this request to firstname.lastname@example.org in accordance with GDPR regulation.